My Manga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Manga

My Manga

FÓRUM OFICIAL: http://rebel-cm.com/

Season 2 Chapter 6: The Beginning of The End

Marmelo
    Marmelo
    Admin

Reputação : 0

Season 2 Chapter 6: The Beginning of The End Empty Season 2 Chapter 6: The Beginning of The End

Post by Marmelo Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Chapter 6: The Beginning of The End

“fast! Take her back!” – shouts the ArchGod of Empathy to the ArchGodess of Melancholy.
    “it…it can’t…
    I can’t do that!” – she cries on her knees.
    Every single ArchGod, except the ArchGodess of Motion of course, strike to Juno, but are stopped by burning ashes releasing from Kora’s decapitated body.
    “those flames…” – murmurs the ArchGod of Desires
    From the top of the Pillars appears Vulcan, the ArchGod of Ember, with his arms decapitated, as his punishment for helping Juno against the ArchGods.
    Along with him are Kado and the Echoed Voice of The ArchGod of Imagination.
    Almost every ArchGod was gathered on the same place, except for Toffee the ArchGodess of Senses, Artreus the ArchGod of Chances, the ArchGod of Entropy, the ArchGod of Gravity, the ArchGod of Paranoia, the ArchGod of Hope and the ArchGod of Judgement.
    Another battle was about to begin, this time, the very final one.
    A five versus five.
    Juno along with The ArchGod of Motion, the ArchGod of Ember, the ArchGod of Knowledge and the ArchGod of Imagination against the ArchGod of Desires, the ArchGod of Empathy, the ArchGod of Light/Darkness, the ArchGodess of Vengeance and the ArchGodess of Melancholy.
    The fight begins as every single of the ArchGods enter their Godo-modo!, everyone uses their powers to their advantage.
    After a brief moment, considering as the two sides are evenly matched, a sudden ArchGod walks upon the battlefield.
    The ArchGod of Entropy.
    This start to get really weird.
    For the ArchGod of Entropy cannot be at the same place as the ArchGodess of Melancholy, for their powers counter each other.
    The power of Entropy, that makes random things happen, along with the power of Melancholy, that makes things repeat themselves, completely turns the whole battle into a total chaos.
    Impossible to know the outcome of the fight, Juno takes another turn.
    He leaves the battlefield on a hurry.
    He arrives to the very edge of creation, the same place he had used to trick Garaam into his portal to the Void.
    “What are you doing here?” – asks a female voice in a distance
    Juno recognizes the voice.
    It was Toffee, the ArchGodess of Senses.
    Juno does not answer her.
    After a brief moment, she continues:
    “Are you perhaps running away from the fight?
    The very fight you started?”
    Juno uses one of his bracelets to open a portal.
    “I’m putting and ending to this.” – he says as he is about to step upon the portal.
    “But I suppose you won’t let me do it either.” – says Juno
    “Like I care about it.” – answers Toffee, rolling her arms.
    “I could defeat you in mere seconds…
    But what would the fun of that be?” – she continues, smiling.
    “Get stronger, a lot stronger, and then we shall meet here, and whoever stands up shall be known as the strongest being ever.
    I am disposed to give away that title of mine with just a mere fight, Human.” – she says as she walks away from Juno.
    Juno rises his hands to the portal, grabbing it, then he throws it to the skies.
    The portal gradually increases in size, involving the whole ArchGod Dimension.
    The ArchGods realized it, shocked, unable to understand what is happening.
    Juno flies to the portal, as everyone watches.
    He stops right underneath it.
    The portal shows his destination, the Human Dimension.
    “I…
    I am not the same as Hyperium…” – says Juno as he releases his other bracelet.
    “I cannot make this a perfect world…none can.” – he continues as his bracelet descends underneath him.
    “But one thing I can do…” – he continues, as his bracelet increases in size, forming another portal.
    “I can make sure that you will no longer interfere with any other Dimension out side yours.” – he finishes, as the new portal mirrors the ArchGod Dimension.
    Perfectly paralleling both Dimensions, uniting them by each of their skies like a mirror.
    “What is he…?!” – says one of the ArchGods, as everyone is confused.
    “From now on….
    You…
    Can no longer leave this Dimension neither interact with the outside.” – says Juno as he activates both portals, involving the whole ArchGod Dimension on a flash of light.

[Some moments later]
    Juno takes a deep breath.
    “Human Dimension…
    I am back.” – he says as he contemplates the vision of his old home dimension, standing above a huge building in the middle of a city during the night.

End of Chapter 6.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 am